Sunday, January 3, 2010

blow-out

Well, Caleb didn't read the memo that he's not supposed to have a blow-out anywhere but home... Don't really want them at home either, but if it's going to happen (which it is), home is better.

We went to our class at church this morning. Didn't work out real well with feeding times, so we sat in the back and fed them bottles during class. Caleb got a little loud, so I left the room with him. A little later the pastor's wife was holding him and he loudly and stinkily filled his pants. Didn't know yet at that point how bad it was... When I went to change him I saw the extent of the damage. You know what all up his back, on his pants, on his sweater, on my sweater... Took a while to clean up, but we got 'er done. Good thing I had clean clothes for him! So yes, I have now been peed, pooped, and spit-up on; is throw-up all that's left?? By the way, one of the more major spit-ups was at a Christmas party at the very instant we were told that it was our turn to have our family picture taken, it was a decent amount all down my front - nice. That was thanks to Logan.

Meanwhile in class this morning, Mike was in there with Logan feeling like he was disturbing things thanks to all the little noises babies make. So, we've determined that at this point we are only going to church to see and be seen. It's nice to see people and of course show off our handsome boys, but that's about all it is, we're not able to participate or learn anything. Hopefully that'll improve when Caleb and Logan are a little older and we put them in nursery. :)

Here's a photo of them playing with on of their new Christmas presents.

1 comment: