Friday, May 28, 2010

6 months

I don't have time to write much, but wanted to at least share a couple quick thoughts.

Tomorrow my babies will be 6 months old already!  I wouldn't say I'm necessarily having a 'hard' time with it, but I have to admit that it's a little bittersweet.  These first 6 months have gone so fast and I know it's just going to continue that way.  It's so much fun seeing all the new things they do and observing their personalities.  But, I sorta miss having teeny-tiny little babies to cuddle!  I've really enjoyed everything so far, but I guess it has been a little bit of a blur of feedings and diaper changes.

The days of me being able to set the boys on the floor and go to another room for something are just about over.  They are rolling around so much! 

I'm thanking the Lord for two healthy, beautiful boys that have brought so much joy into our lives.

2 comments:

  1. Wowie!!! The pics just get better and better. Love the ties, smiles, and them sitting up together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and Mike have done a fantastic job of parenting these little guys! I know that you will enjoy each "stage" of their lives as they grow up into fine young men.

    ReplyDelete