Thursday, August 19, 2010

sigh

I guess that's all I can say right now...I'm feeling pretty worn out!  Dealing with two little boys on the move is exhausting.  And they're not even walking yet - how much worse is it going to get???

Caleb can get to a sitting position by himself now.  It still cracks me up to go into their room and see him sitting up in his crib.  He can't quite pull himself up yet, but I don't think that's too far away.  If you're on the floor playing with him he'll pull himself halfway up on you.  He'll get up on his hands and knees, but not move forward in that position yet.

Logan sits well on his own, but still needs to be set up like that, he can't get up on his own.  He's probably not far from pull himself up either, he was pulling up a little on his crib railing the other day.  He also gets up on his hands and knees alot, and he'll do push-ups.  :)

I discovered the other day that the boys are afraid of cats!  I was at a friend's house and as soon as they saw her cat they started crying.  Later on they were on the floor playing and they saw the cat again, started crying and Caleb scooted right to me.  Logan began to warm up to the cat and even pet it a little bit, but Caleb still seemed afraid.  I was very surprised because they LOVE Sadie and Macy.  They get so excited when they see the dogs.

We had a couple more chances to go swimming this past weekend.  Both boys thoroughly enjoy it.  They love to splash, and they even kick their legs a little.  I hope that over the winter they don't forget how much they like it and get scared next summer.  Maybe we'll have to think about some swim classes or something just to keep them going.

No comments:

Post a Comment