I'm not feeling a whole lot of creativity right now, and I don't want to get behind on this blog.
First, a little while ago I asked for prayer for our friend, Norma. She had good news last week - no more cancer! I'm a little short on certain details because much of the info is transferred via Mike, and it's a little hard for him because this is 'female stuff'. :) Anyways, she will not be having a hysterectomy now, and just has to be checked periodically to make sure the cancer doesn't return.
Mike's packing shed will only be going for a couple more weeks, and the other shed for a couple weeks after that. Hard to believe that another harvest is almost done!
The boys are sure keeping us on our toes. Caleb wants to pull up on everything. And yesterday, he took a few steps while pushing a chair! He has stood without hanging onto anything for a few seconds, but he hasn't tried that much. For the last month or so we've been noticing that he feels heavier than Logan - they have a doctor's appointment later this week and we are very anxious to have them weighed.
Logan is pulling up more and more. We've had a few problems with him standing in his crib and then getting upset after awhile, but not too bad, so hopefully he figured out quicker than Caleb how to get back down. He has crawled with his tummy off the floor for a couple steps, but is still content to scoot around (and is plenty quick that way).
We are still dealing with some spitting up. Sigh. It has lessened and isn't as regular, but it definitely still happens. The other night (of course after I mopped the floor) they were both spitting up rather large quantities. I don't know what that was about.
I very much dislike handling bathtime by myself. At this age (the boys' age, not mine) I can't manage both in the tub at the same time by myself, so that means while I'm giving one a bath I get to listen to the other in the bedroom screaming like they've been abandoned. It's a rather stressful situation. I try to save bathtime for when Mike can help, but with our schedule lately that's just not always possible.
Alright, the boys did not sleep well this morning and they're quiet now, so I've got lots to get done!
No comments:
Post a Comment