Friday, October 15, 2010

stand by me

Logan is doing especially well with standing on his own.  Yesterday he stood with his back to the wall and not hanging onto anything.  Today he gave several attempts to standing completely unassisted - he lasted almost 10 seconds!  And he was so proud of himself too, I love to see how excited they get when they do something.  Caleb has done a few seconds here and there, too.

Caleb waved yesterday!  There's been a few times over the last couple weeks that I thought maybe he had waved, but this was definitely it.  He waved to Chuck, a stranger in Costco.  :)  This guy was saying 'hi' and waving to the boys from a little ways down the aisle, and Caleb waved right back.  I got all excited and then the guy realized that was Caleb's first wave - I think he thought it was pretty cool.  My mom asked his name so we could say who Caleb's first wave was to.  :)  Then, of course, Caleb did a bunch more waving at people, pretty neat.

Both boys are crawling on all fours more and more.  They so still resort to scooting on their tummies often.

1 comment:

  1. Think you could ask them to wait to take their first steps til we're in town next month?

    ReplyDelete