Monday, November 29, 2010

one

I have SO much catching up to do on the blog, but it's not going to happen tonight.  But, I just had to post something today since it's my babies' first birthday!  I CANNOT believe it!  Time has just flown by.  This past year has certainly held lots of challenges, but it's been absolutely wonderful as well.  Mike and I will talk sometimes about how we feel like we're just going to burst because we love our boys so much.  :)  Well, hopefully this week I can do some catching up on the blog, but our schedule is still pretty packed, so we'll see...

This is the boys today.

3 comments:

  1. Is that picture at the Howell outlets??!! It sure looks like it! Did yoiu get good stuff? And frankly I'm impressed taht you took both boys shopping with you! Happy Birthday Logan and Caleb!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it is! Don't be too impressed, I didn't manage it by myself, Mike took the day off and we went together. :) Yes, got some good stuff! It was mostly for Mike, though, he needed some shirts and a jacket. Got a few things for the boys too (of the stuff that's super marked down it's hard to find matching!). I guess I'll have to make a separate trip for myself... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. O love of God, how rich and pure!
    How measureless and strong!
    It shall forevermore endure
    The saints' and angels' song.

    ReplyDelete