Last Friday we went to Kollen Park in Holland for a kids' concert. For a while Caleb was more interested in the fire station across the street - partway through things a fire truck came in and a firewoman waved at him, and at the very end a truck pulled out with lights and sirens and all. :) Both boys had fun running around with their cousins.
Claire & Logan
Caleb watching the fire station...
Saturday night was girls night! I went to see Ramona Quimby at the GR Civic Theatre with my Mom, my sister, and two of her girls. It was a cute play and we had a fun evening! Slight damper when I found out at the end of the night that I had left my wallet out on the car before the play, but thankfully there are some kind people left in this world and it had been brought in to the theater. Just bothered me that I did that...that's not like me....I feel like my head has been spinning for the last three months, hmmm, I wonder why?!
Sunday morning we visited my parent's church because my sister and niece were playing piano. We tried to have the boys in the service to at least see them, but we were only partially successful. I had to take Caleb out before they played, I think Logan made it through their song and then Mike took him out, and Levi didn't last much longer before I had to go out and feed him. :)
Today we got to go on a train ride! We took the train that goes from Coopersville to Marne, it's a fun little ride to go on with kids. I didn't tell the boys about it until they got up this morning because I knew I'd get endless questions otherwise. And I still did. Of course we had to take time to drive up there, wait around until we could board, and then wait until the train actually got moving. Must seem like at eternity for a two-year-old. :) Caleb kept saying again and again that he wanted to go on the train, etc. He enjoyed watching out the window for most of the ride. Logan watched out he window some and especially enjoyed his ticket (he gets attached to little random things like that, especially anything paper...).
Levi hangs out with Auntie Shell, Caleb looks out the window.
Caleb watching out the window.
Logan and I.
Me and my boys! Levi looks nice with that burp rag, doesn't he?? :) It's a necessity! You never know when he'll erupt!
No comments:
Post a Comment