If only I had a quarter for every single question I get. I love it that Caleb and Logan are so observant and inquisitive, but, boy, sometimes I could use a break! "Where's Levi? He sleeping in his room? You going potty? Did he poop in his diaper? Where you going (when going from one room to the next)? We gonna have quiet time? What's his name (asked about anyone or anything)? Where's Daddy? " And the list goes on...endlessly... :) Yesterday at lunch our discussion was all about doctor's (because I told them I was taking Levi to the doctor in the evening) - they went through quite a long list of people and animals they know and asked if they had a doctor, and what their doctor's name is. That's been a big one lately - asking people and animal's names. Logan does this especially and he hasn't figured out yet that Mike and I don't know EVERYONE - although Mike comes pretty close. :)
We've been sick this week and it has not been fun. It started with Logan and he's still fairly snotty and has a cough - he has been terribly cranky, too. Today has been a little better. Caleb still has a cough. I'm congested and tired from being up with Levi the last two nights because the poor guy has been really congested, too. He seems somewhat better today, but yesterday he was super sneezy with a runny nose, watery eyes, and cough. It's worse at night, of course. Thankfully I think Mike just has a bit of a cough, but doesn't feel too bad. It's been a busy week, especially because of their food safety audit on Wednesday.
Last night was Levi's 4 month check-up with the doctor. My little guy is starting to be a little more normal on the charts. :) He's 92nd percentile for height (26.5 inches), and only 75th percentile for weight (16 lbs 5 ozs). Caleb and Logan were about that size when they were 9-10 months. Levi checks out good and healthy - the doctor doesn't think he's going to be slow to move either. :) We can start feeding him cereal anytime - I may hold off for a bit because I certainly don't need to complicate things, but I'm gonna have to do it sooner or later. He did get a few shots last night, and his lungs definitely work fine!! He does seem a bit extra sleepy, probably thanks to both the cold and the shots - doctor was fine with giving him the shots while sick, said we might as well get him feeling yucky over with all at once.

No comments:
Post a Comment