Friday, May 31, 2013

watch out!

A couple days ago Levi learned how to really maneuver with his walker, and now he just goes all over the place with it!  I remember what a relief it was when Caleb and Logan finally learned how to turn with it and not just get stuck against a wall and cry in frustration...  It seems like Levi hasn't used it as much until now, but I'm not sure if it's that he actually didn't play with it as much or if it's because it's one baby as opposed to two.  :)  Anyways, now that's pretty much all Levi wants to do!  Just walk around the house, sometimes turning in circles.  His other favorite activity is coming to the kitchen to play with cupboard doors.  I'm having a harder time keeping him out of there than I did Caleb and Logan when they were that age.  And, for some reason he always wants to grab onto the trash can.  Yuck!  This guy just wants to be on the move.  When I'm bringing him upstairs to his room he practically jumps out of my arms to climb up the stairs himself.  Of course, when we get to the top and he tries to come back down but instead I grab him to bring him to bed, I get some shrieks of protest.

No comments:

Post a Comment