![]() |
| All my guys at the airport to drop me off |
![]() |
| The schedule that Corrine's dad had all made up for Amy and I :) |
![]() |
| Al and Anne Andrews (Corrine's parents) |
![]() |
| Amy and I at the rehearsal |
![]() |
| Some of the girls! (Laura, me, Corrine, Amy) |
| Our SWEET car for the weekend! |
![]() |
| This is just the tip of the iceberg of all the amazing food at the wedding! |
![]() |
| me, Laura, Amy, Sarah |
![]() |
| Sarah, Amy, Corrine, me, Laura (And, no, her dress isn't a crazy color, just bad lighting and a phone picture.) |
![]() |
| The boardwalk in Ocean City, New Jersey. (Look close and you'll see a section missing - I'm assuming from Sandy.) |
![]() |
| The Jersey Shore |
![]() |
| Cannoli's from Carlo's Bakery (anybody watched The Cake Boss?) |
![]() |
| coming into Grand Rapids |












pretty sweet pictures. I have never been to (anywhere really) New Jersey... Looks beautiful!
ReplyDelete