Friday, November 7, 2014

cupcakes

Yesterday I made cupcakes for Levi's half-birthday (which was the day before, but we were hardly home that whole day).  We don't normally do the half-birthday thing, but, quite honestly, I did it just to spite Caleb and Logan.  ;)  Birthday's are the topic of discussion quite frequently around here.  Also, Caleb and Logan are forever finding ways to upset Levi.  About a month ago once such discussion about birthdays was taking place, and Mike and I must have said something about Levi being 2 1/2 soon.  Of course, Caleb and Logan made sure to pipe up and say that Levi wouldn't have a cake for his half-birthday, hoping to make him mad.  So, I said, "Maybe he will!"  And, so we had some yummy cupcakes with frosting last night, and even sang Happy Half-Birthday.  :)  While eating his cupcake Levi said, "Happy Birthday to....Myself!"  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment