Yesterday was Jackson's two month birthday, and he rolled over three times! He rolled over once weeks ago, I figured that was a fluke. But, last night we were at the Steenwyk Christmas party at my parent's house and he did it three times, one right after the other. My Aunt Mary was a witness, so it's totally legit. :) Of course, right after that I moved him over by Mike so he could hopefully see him do it, but instead Jackson just got tired and fell asleep.
And, he had a decent night last night! He slept for about 7.5 hours. Hoping this is the start of a new trend, but who knows. He had a good night two weeks ago, too, but then hasn't done well since. I'm improving on accepting the fact that he just doesn't nap much. If we're out and about and he's in his car seat he'll nap pretty well, but at home it's about 30 minutes...
No comments:
Post a Comment