A few random things I don't remember if I've mentioned previously... We have two pack-n-plays set up in the house on the main floor at all times. REALLY comes in handy. The boys get a chance to play alone without someone else grabbing at them and their toys, it's an easy place to quick set someone down when you need them contained, and we've been using one to block the playroom door. During playtime it's easiest if everyone just stays in the playroom, and it's much nicer to pull the pack-n-play in front of the door rather than having to shut the door. Well, last week they figured out how to move the pack-n-play and escape. Time to put a gate up!
Last week my parents had a big Christmas dinner at their house for a group from their church. We helped them set up tables and chairs. My dad's back has been bothering him so it was Mike and I doing the heavy lifting, and my mom had to tell us what she wanted. We didn't have a pack-n-play with us, so the boys needed supervision...so, of course, that means my dad got that job! For those of you who don't know him, this is a very interesting situation indeed. A couple times I heard him say, "I don't know how you do this all day!" I was cracking up!
Caleb apparently has conjunctivitis. His eye has been bad for the past week, and we thought it was just the blocked tear duct thing he had trouble with early on. Went to the doctor today (this was our first time going in for a 'sick' visit!) - soooo glad work is flexible for Mike and he could go with me. We've got drops to put in his eye 4x a day, this should be fun. Whenever I try to clean his eye, wipe his nose, anything like that, he acts like I'm the meanest mom in the world and I'm just torturing him.
No comments:
Post a Comment