Monday, December 20, 2010

day

Just out of curiosity, I took a look at my feeding journal to see what this day was like one year ago....yikes!  I'm glad that didn't last long.  :)  The boys ate at 3am, 6:15am, 9am, 12pm, 2pm, 4:30pm, 7:45pm, and 9:45pm; there were 11 wet & dirty diapers and 6 just wet diapers.

Yesterday morning I stayed home from church with Caleb because of his eye.  We don't think it's contagious, but everyone notices it and we didn't want people thinking we were sticking our kid in nursery with pink eye.  He didn't seem to mind being an only child for the morning, but a friend of ours who was in nursery said Logan was lost without Caleb!  I guess he even just laid on the floor facedown for awhile - my poor baby!  We did all go to church last night - we were really wanting to go as a family for once, and we figured there aren't near as many kids in the nursery at night and we could just explain that we don't think Caleb's eye is contagious (btw - we are going to the doctor again, hopefully we get this figured out).  We went to a friends house afterwards - they have a two-year-old that is pretty attached to Logan.  :) 

2 comments:

  1. Girl or boy?

    Man, do I remember the days when all of us 'four kid' families struggle to make it to church and Sunday School, cause there always seemed to be someone sick...

    ReplyDelete
  2. girl - she walks around saying "logan". i'm not sure she totally realizes that they're not both logan though, we worked on teaching her "caleb" last night. :)

    ReplyDelete